BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 21 May 2010

Once upon a time...

I almost stopped writing, there was a time when I used to writes diaries, poems, articles or just anything that used to cross my mind. Or should I say that I used to enjoy expressing my thoughts in form of writing. With time I came too far from my own self. I didn’t even realize when and how so many new things got cropped up. Sometimes I wonder, what am I doing. Where is my life heading to? I guess most of the people I talk to have some kind of complaint in life if not then they are unsatisfied in some way. There was a time when I was contented with my life. What has happened now? Why am I so different now to what I was? Where has all my creativity vanished? Where did my smile disappear which used to come right from my heart? What happened to the collection of my small dreams which made me happy no matter how unrealistic they were? I do know one thing for sure that I can’t blame it on me or anyone I know. It’s all a matter of time, as we all know that time waits for none neither does it stays the same. Everything has an epoch, an age. When I was in junior school I couldn’t wait to go to higher school. When I reached my higher school I desperately wanted to go to the college forsaking my school uniform forever and wear new and different clothes to college everyday. When I finally started with my college I couldn’t wait to wrap up my studies and start earning and living an independent life. I guess whatever I wanted to or wished for is not something unusual or different than what most of us have wanted. It’s been three years since I left my college. I got a job which paid me well but then again I wanted more, I started missing my college and school life as their was no stress in life except studying and getting good marks, in short no hard and fast rules. Or should I say that I was so far from the fakeness and harsh realities of life. Where I had friends with whom no fights lasted for more than a day or two. I still remember those days of my life when I and my friends hardly used to have any money so we used to pool in to buy food or presents for each other. Now I have money to spend but I don’t have those friends. They are lost in the crowd just like me. We are all busy running the race of life trying to survive and get the things we hardly need. I wish to go back in time and hug my friends and family and tell them how precious they are. We never value things we have in abundance like love. When we live at home but we don’t realize the depth of love of our family, I have all the freedom on earth to do things my way as I am continents away from home, here I don’t have my parents to take care of me and my sibling’s to fight for small things. But I miss them all, those restrictions, and those small fights, simply everything. I miss those golden days of my life. But I hardly have any choice. I feel happy recalling those times and looking at the pictures which are like treasure to me now. Try and value small things in life otherwise there would be a time when all you will be left with is going to be just regrets at some points, something which you would wish to change but it might not be possible.

1 comments:

Manip said...

well we changed with time and always say past was cozy. whatever we do now is just making beautiful past which will be cherished till end. awesome writing. i request u keep writing looking forward to see ur more blogs