BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 24 January 2010

At times there are complaints and at times challenges and sometimes simply smiles and joy. Sometimes there is much of everything and sometimes nothing seems to be enough. Sometimes I feel I am loosing the peace within me but with time which waits for no one I am also hoping for it to pass by like another season. All I am doing is that I am keeping my hopes alive. Everyone says that when our loved ones leaves us they become our guardian angel, with another hope of having my mother always near me and protecting me with her love and prayers I am challenging every sorrow and pain in my life. Sometimes I get worried about loosing me, though the fight is tough but I am not stepping back. Everyday I wake with different thoughts in my mind. At times I feel like breaking down in tears and complain to lord that why was I and my family were chosen to go through this pain and then when I look around I feel that my pain is not much in comparison with many. My dreams and plans have got shaken a bit but I still seek strength from Almighty to prevent them from dying. I don’t know why am I writing all this? But I guess I got a chance to talk to myself after long. This might not be the best conversation but it’s surely not the bad one either, so with a hope against many hopes I am preparing myself to stand strong. I miss you mom and will always do. A small poem dedicated to my mom…

Maa

You taught me how to walk,

You taught me how to speak,

From the moment I opened my eye,

You were there for me like a protective sheet.

I owe you my life,

And every jiffy when I breathe,

Your absence in my life,

Is still so hard to believe.

Memories of you are still so fresh,

Let it be the food that you cooked or the way you dressed,

I miss everything, just everything about you,

Your love, your hugs and you’re pampering too.

No one can love me the way you did,

You sacrificed whole your life for your family and kids,

You will always remain my best friend,

No matter how far you are I won’t let this friendship end,

Why did you leave me and go,

Didn’t you know that I would need you no matter how old I grow?

No festival, no joy will be complete without you,

My chance to do something for you will now always remain due.

I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me,

Give me just one chance mom, look I am on my knee,

You are my dream, my hope and a forever shining light,

You are a song and a poem whose depth I can never ever write.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Manip said...

we all love you? u have such a beautiful heart, keep it safe