BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 25 August 2009

living in cloud nine

Don’t exactly remember where I read this but I still remember the words which goes something like this “if you want a life with no worries, no pain, no struggle, no hard times and no conflicts then my dear friend you want to live in cloud nine". Most of us have complaints from our life or with something or the other in our life...not to go far I too have lot of complaints in my life…most of the time I am just not happy with the way thing are… but sometimes I feel that to know the worth of good things in our life it is important to have few ups and downs. If we don’t have bad things how can we define good things and from my experience I can say that the best teacher of life is life itself. We might be unhappy about something in our life or their must be something stupid that might have happen with us and we would be feeling awful about it but what matters is what we learn from it and how we win over the situation and I am sure that we would be laughing at most of our mistakes and stupidity in a later stage. Sometimes I wish I could be a small child again away from all the worries and tensions about my future, careers and relationships… I wish I could just close my eyes and feel that I am invisible and no one can see me… I wish all my wounds and pain could just fly away with my mom’s kiss… our childhood is full of innocence and beyond the reach of tensions, but we all know it’s next to impossible to have such a life if we want to survive in this hard core and competitive world. I had worked with many young people of my age, some I had met during my work tenure in youth organisations and some I had met during my college days and at the moment I am still living in a hostel, everyone has a story, some share and some love to keep it to themselves, but those who have even shared a small part of it have made me realize one thing that how lucky I am. I crib about my problems, my hard times and what not but by knowing what others have been through or are still going through I felt all we have to do is walk one step ahead and we will know that this world is full of those people whose problems and pain are bigger than ours. So coming back to where I started, though I might be sounding like a philosophical person for most of you all I want to say is that friends try and live your life without complaints, I know it’s not easy but not very difficult either. Once our complaints are reduced our life will become more meaningful to us and we might fall in love with life and as I said life is the best teacher as the art of living is not something for which we need any special tuition or guidance all we need is faith in ourselves. Every ones talks about changing the world… lets start by our own selves first… as cloud nine doesn’t exist… the choice is yours

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah!! ur very correct, its really difficult to live life without complaining. life is full of happiness n sorrow n if we accept it then our life will bcme much more meaningful and also easy.